- 44% of investors were overweight emerging market equities, up from net 18% underweight in March
- 32% said global equities were overvalued
- Fund managers’ cash levels rose to 4.9% from 4.8% in March, remaining above the ten-year average of 4.5%
- A net 21% of fund managers think the U.S. dollar is overvalued, down from net 32% last month
- Nearly a quarter of fund managers cited EU disintegration as the biggest tail risk - though this fear was falling
- 47% said emerging market equities were undervalued.
- Fe awards